Cenveo has created this privacy statement to explain the information gathering and dissemination practices for this website and to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. By using this website, you agree that this privacy statement applies to all information solicited or gathered on this site.
This privacy statement describes:
- What information is collected from you through the website
- The organization collecting the information
- How the information is used
- With whom the information may be shared
- Notice of Information Collection and Use
- Log Files. Cenveo collects information from its users at several different points on this website. Each time you visit this site, we make a record of the following information:
We use these log files to help diagnose problems with our server and to gather broad usage and demographic information with which to improve the administration of our site. These files may be maintained indefinitely. Cenveo cannot link the information in its log files to any individual user.
- the IP address you connect from
- the list of pages you visit
- the time each page is visited
- the page from which you were referred to the current page
- the user agent (browser) used
- Information Sharing. Cenveo may sell, transfer, share or publish aggregated usage and demographic information. This aggregated information will not be linked to any personally identifiable information, and the anonymity of individual users and the confidentiality of their searches will not be violated by the disclosure of such aggregated information. Cenveo may also send e-mail communications to you based on the information collected on this site. In addition, the information gathered on this website may of course be transferred to any purchaser of all or any substantial part of Cenveo’ assets. Cenveo will not sell, transfer, share or publish any information gathered on this website in ways different from those specified in this privacy statement unless we notify you in advance by e-mail and give you an opportunity to opt-out.
- Ownership. Cenveo is the sole owner of the information collected on this site.
- Choice/Opt-Out. If you receive communications from Cenveo based on personal information that you have supplied, you may opt-out of these communications at any time. Please send us an e-mail asking to be removed from our e-mail list.
- Links. This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that Cenveo is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of every website to which this website links, particularly those that collect personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this website.
- Changes. Cenveo reserves the right to make changes to this privacy statement. If Cenveo changes this privacy statement, we will post a notice regarding those changes on a link from our home page. Users will have the option to opt-out of providing additional information as a result of any such changes. We will use all information we collect in accordance with the privacy statement in effect at the time the applicable information was collected.
- Contacting Cenveo. Cenveo is firmly committed to preserving the electronic privacy of all its users as provided in this privacy statement. We encourage all users to read this privacy statement carefully. If you have any questions about his privacy statement, the practices of this website or your dealings with this site, you may contact us at email@example.com.